Rainbow Ranch Lodge Services & Amenities
Our hot tub is currently being remodeled and will be closed until the project is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience but look forward to debuting our new hot tub soon!
Resting on the banks of the Gallatin River, the Outpost Retreat is a place of respite and deep relaxation where your mind and body can unwind and awaken in harmony with the natural surroundings. Following our tradition of building rustic yet comfortable spaces using materials native to the area, this private treatment room welcomes you with its sweeping river rock hearth, wood-burning stove, log walls and antique wood floor & ceiling. All of our treatments embrace a "back to nature" philosophy, and utilize natural ingredients indigenous to the region. Check out our full treatment menu and call us at 800-937-4132 for more information or to book your appointment.
All Rainbow Ranch guests will experience our warm Montana hospitality featuring:
- Deluxe continental breakfast featuring house made pastries and jam, granola, fresh fruit and one hot item like a frittata made with local fresh vegetables or fluffy pancakes
- Freshly baked cookies to welcome you at check-in
- Concierge service to book everything from dinner reservations to a day trip to Yellowstone
And in every Rainbow Ranch guestroom:
- Anichini Italian Linens
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Clock Radios with Alarms
- Flat Screen Satellite Television
- Individual Decks with Deck Chairs
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Wireless Internet