Big Sky Packages & Specials
GUESTROOMS | WINTER ADVENTURES
Let Rainbow Ranch be your host for the holiday! Relax in your cozy guestroom noshing on award-winning locally made Béquet™ Gourmet Caramels and a half bottle of Clos du Val before joining us in The Restaurant for a holiday feast to be remembered. Package includes:
- One-Night Stay
- One half Bottle of Clos du Val Wine
- Award-Winning Locally made Béquet™ Gourmet Caramels
- Three-Course Thanksgiving Dinner for Two in The Restaurant
Offer valid Thursday, November 27 – Saturday Sunday, November 30, 2014. Rates starting from $280 per night.*
Celebrate fall harvest with a relaxing visit to Rainbow Ranch Lodge. It's the perfect time to take in the gorgeous Gallatin River valley scenery and lounge by our wood-burning fireplace. Toast the evening with a half bottle of Steele Old Vines Zinfandel and take a keepsake wine opener home with you. All starting at just $225 per night. See you soon!
Offer valid for new bookings September 1 - October 31, 2014. Rates starting from $175 in September and $140 in October. Pre-paid, non-refundable, non-transferrable.*
Plan now for savings later and enjoy a summer escape to Rainbow Ranch Lodge. Look forward to hiking in the beautiful Gallatin River Valley, dinner with a view in The Restaurant and warm evenings relaxing in on your deck under the Big Sky. Book by August 31 for stays June 1 – October 31 and receive 20% off the Best Available Rate on your summer getaway.
Offer valid for new bookings June 1 – October 31, 2014 when booked by August 31.Rates starting from $236. Subject to availability. Pre-paid, non-refundable, and non-transferrable.*
Sneak away to the Rainbow Ranch Lodge with your special someone. Toast to each other in front of your wood burning river rock fireplace before you enjoy a romantic dinner for two in the restaurant. Retreat to your Riverside guestroom with a private deck overlooking the Gallatin River and awaken the next morning for your continental breakfast featuring homemade pastries and fresh fruit.
- One-night stay in a Riverside Room
- House-made chocolate truffles in room upon arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Four-course dinner for two (shared appetizer, two soups or salads, two entrees, shared dessert)
Rates starting from $295 per night. Requires 72 hours advance notice.*
Ready to say "I Do" without all the fuss? Let Rainbow Ranch be your host and leave the details to us. Nestled snuggly in the Gallatin Range alongside the picturesque Gallatin River, the Lodge provides an unparalleled setting offering a unique combination of elegance, romance and alpine surroundings. Bring your own Officiant and we'll provide the rest, starting at $535 per night, or we'll take care of that for you too starting at $835.
- Your ceremony on the deck, in front of the fireplace, under our arbor or by the river (subject to availability and weather)
- One-night stay in a Pondside Luxury room
- Rose petals, house-made truffles and sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Personal wedding cake for two with the bride and groom's initials served on a keepsake -RR board (a souvenir of your special day)
- Petite bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Window table for two in The Restaurant with four-course tasting menu
|- without Officiant|
|- with Officiant|
Rates start from $535 per night without Officiant and $835 per night with Officiant. Alcohol and gratuity not included with four-course tasting dinner. Vendor recommendations and upgrades on room type and floral arrangements available upon request. Requires 72 hours advance notice.*
Book your package early for the best availability, call 1.800.937.4132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise indicated, subject to availability and blackout dates apply. All package amenities are per room, per stay, unless otherwise noted. Upgrades are available for an additional cost. For packages including our 3-course dinner for two, minimal entrée exclusions apply and tax and gratuity not included.