Big Sky Packages & Specials
GUESTROOMS | WINTER ADVENTURES
Indulge in a cozy holiday season escape in your warm and toasty guestroom and enjoy treats that include house-made holiday cookies prepared by Pastry Chef Liz Michaelis, and chocolates hand-crafted from the Rocky Mountains of Montana. Revitalize with us during this busy time of the year.
- One-night stay
- La Chatelaine Chocolates
- Decoy Pinot Noir
- House-made holiday cookies
Offer is valid for stays through December 18, 2013. Rates starting from $165 per night.*
Check-in early, pick up your ice skates and head to the outdoor rink with beautiful views of the mountains for some skating fun! Enjoy dinner in town (we’ll help you pick the perfect spot) and then relax with a movie at Lone Peak Cinema. Treat yourself to some great Montana memories!
- One-night stay with early check-in of 1:00pm
- One day rental of ice skates for two from Grizzly Outfitters
- Two movie tickets at Lone Peak Cinema
- Two drinks in The Restaurant^
^Valid for two glasses of wine or beer.
Offer is valid for stays Wednesday - Sunday, December 19, 2013 through April 13, 2014. Rates starting from $250 per night.*
Sneak away to the Rainbow Ranch Lodge with your special someone. Toast to each other in front of your wood burning river rock fireplace before you enjoy a romantic dinner for two in the restaurant. Retreat to your Riverside guestroom with a private deck overlooking the Gallatin River and awaken the next morning for your continental breakfast featuring homemade pastries and fresh fruit.
- One-night stay in a Riverside Room
- House-made chocolate truffles in room upon arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Four-course dinner for two (shared appetizer, two soups or salads, two entrees, shared dessert)+
Rates starting from $295 per night. Requires 72 hours advance notice.*
+Our restaurant will be closed through December 15, 2013 but don't worry you can still experience our world class seasonal Montana ranch-to-table cuisine with our Epicurean Exclusive menu. Give us 72 hours advance notice and we'll open The Restaurant just for you, or stay cozy in your room and we'll bring dinner to you.
Ready to say "I Do" without all the fuss? Let Rainbow Ranch be your host and leave the details to us. Nestled snuggly in the Gallatin Range alongside the picturesque Gallatin River, the Lodge provides an unparalleled setting offering a unique combination of elegance, romance and alpine surroundings. Bring your own Officiant and we'll provide the rest, starting at $535 per night, or we'll take care of that for you too starting at $835.
- Your ceremony on the deck, in front of the fireplace, under our arbor or by the river (subject to availability and weather)
- One-night stay in a Pondside Luxury room
- Rose petals, house-made truffles and sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Personal wedding cake for two with the bride and groom's initials served on a keepsake -RR board (a souvenir of your special day)
- Petite bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Window table for two in The Restaurant with four-course tasting menu
|- without Officiant|
|- with Officiant|
Rates start from $535 per night without Officiant and $835 per night with Officiant. Alcohol and gratuity not included with four-course tasting dinner. Vendor recommendations and upgrades on room type and floral arrangements available upon request. Requires 72 hours advance notice.*
Book your package early for the best availability, call 1.800.937.4132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Rates include continental breakfast, are based on double occupancy unless otherwise indicated, subject to availability and blackout dates apply. All package amenities are per room, per stay, unless otherwise noted. Upgrades are available for an additional cost. For packages including our 3-course dinner for two, minimal entrée exclusions apply and tax and gratuity not included.